- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
zero49 collects the following data:
- Personal identification information including full name, email address, postal address, mobile telephone number, date of birth.
- Photograph for Membership card and to identify you
- Allergies, mobility issues, type of event preferences, timing of event preferences and child minding requirements.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide zero49 with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for membership online
- Buy any of our products online or buy tickets for any of our events
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, social media, feedback after events or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from external sources although zero49 vow never to buy data.
How will we use your data?
zero49 collects your data so that we can:
- Process your membership application
- Tailor events to suit your preferences
- Email you with offers and products and services that we think you might like
- Inform you in advance of Tickets going on Sales and Content of Knot Meetings
zero49 will not pass your data to other companies but other companies may offer you special offers and products at our events.
When our company processes your application for membership or buy products / services from our website, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
zero49 securely stores your data at an undisclosed location. If you would like conformation of this address please make a written request. The location is undisclosed publicly for security reasons.
All data is encrypted.
zero49 will keep all your collected personal data for the duration of your membership. Once your membership has expired or given up or has been removed by us, we will delete your data. zero49 endeavour to do this within one calendar month but definitely within 3 months.
zero49 would like to send you information about our products, services, events etc of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. This includes special offers and discounts from companies out with our own.
Marketing is an integral part of zero49 events for our members. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish to longer receive communication from our company please apply in writing. zero49 endeavour to do this within one calendar month but definitely within 3 months.
What are your data protection rights?
zero49 would like to make sure that you are. fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user and member is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request zero49 for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. Please ask in writing for details.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that zero49 correct any information. you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request zero49. to complete information you believe to be incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that zero49 erase your personal. data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that zero49 restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that zero49 transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, it must be in writing and we have one month to respond to you from when we receive your request. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email or write to zero49 at the following.
2 Crummock Street
or email [email protected] with FAO – ICO Officer in the Subject Box
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website to tailor it to your preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – zero49 uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and. remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in to show you events / offers near you. A mix of first-party and third- party cookies are used.
- Advertising – zero49 uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Our Company rarely but sometimes may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not. function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
Our preferred method is by email.
Email us at [email protected]
Write to us at
2 Crummock Street
Or call 07801 898196 (during office hours)
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. www.ico.org.uk
The Primal Diva, Edison House, 2 Crummock Street, Beith, North Ayrshire, KA15 2BD