Jump to content
Click or hover over image to zoom in

Natural Bamboo Toothbrush

(0 reviews)
£2.50
About 5 MILLION plastic toothbrushes are dumped into landfill and oceans Worldwide EVERY YEAR.  Plastic doesn't go away.
This Gondola Toothbrush I made from 95% biodegradable sources.  The remaining 5% are the bristles which are made from BPA free nylon.  These bristles are still the best way to grant good oral care but Gondola are still working on alternatives to make this toothbrush 100% biodegradable. 
Bamboo is a sustainable source. Did you know that certain species of Bamboo can grow  91cm / 36" in 24 hours!!!
 
Works very well with Zero Waste Toothpaste Tabs
 
DESCRIPTION
•WATER RESISTENT - The bamboo is more durable and will not splinter.
• ECO FRIENDLY VEGAN PAPER BASED PACKAGING -  The Gondola has eco friendly paper based vegan packaging, plastic free that made from recycled paper,its biodegradable and haleps keep the earth green.
•BPA FREE SOFT BRISTLES - The bristles are soft for healthy gums and helps clean your mouth effectively.
• ANTIMICROBIAL - The bamboo healthier than plastic and naturally kill bacteria.
•SMOOTH NATURAL BAMBOO HANDLE - The Gondola toothbrush made from high quality bamboo with ergonomic handle that helps you effortlessly clean your mouth better, perfectly crafted & smoothen to fit in hand.
•PERSONAL DESIGN FOR YOUR TOOTHBRUSH - You can personalise these  toothbrushes, You can mark, write, number or draw on them with pen.

 Share

About Natural Bamboo Toothbrush

About 5 MILLION plastic toothbrushes are dumped into landfill and oceans Worldwide EVERY YEAR.  Plastic doesn't go away.

This Gondola Toothbrush I made from 95% biodegradable sources.  The remaining 5% are the bristles which are made from BPA free nylon.  These bristles are still the best way to grant good oral care but Gondola are still working on alternatives to make this toothbrush 100% biodegradable. 

Bamboo is a sustainable source. Did you know that certain species of Bamboo can grow  91cm / 36" in 24 hours!!!

 

Works very well with Zero Waste Toothpaste Tabs

 

DESCRIPTION

•WATER RESISTENT - The bamboo is more durable and will not splinter.
• ECO FRIENDLY VEGAN PAPER BASED PACKAGING -  The Gondola has eco friendly paper based vegan packaging, plastic free that made from recycled paper,its biodegradable and haleps keep the earth green.
•BPA FREE SOFT BRISTLES - The bristles are soft for healthy gums and helps clean your mouth effectively.
• ANTIMICROBIAL - The bamboo healthier than plastic and naturally kill bacteria.
•SMOOTH NATURAL BAMBOO HANDLE - The Gondola toothbrush made from high quality bamboo with ergonomic handle that helps you effortlessly clean your mouth better, perfectly crafted & smoothen to fit in hand.
•PERSONAL DESIGN FOR YOUR TOOTHBRUSH - You can personalise these  toothbrushes, You can mark, write, number or draw on them with pen.

Shipping Options

Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.

Options shown are based on your estimated location.

  • FREE - standard shipping (2-4 days)

Shipping Size

  • Size
    0 cm × 0 cm × 0 cm
  • Weight
    0.02 kg

There are no reviews to display.

×
×
  • Create New...