Well what a year it's been.  How many times have you heard that?

As the year closes I'm seeing a theme everywhere of Thank Goodness that's over!   Good riddance 2020! and yes, it's been a year of frustrations, sadness, loss, anger, worry, isolation and it's all valid. 

(Try starting an events company JUST as the pandemic shut everything down!)

I bet you're now expecting me to tell you to reflect on the good times, the positives?  Well maybe not today.

Instead, I think it's better to focus on what we've learned about ourselves and our lives. Maybe things we thought were so important aren't now. Maybe ways of doing things can be different.  Maybe even better?

For me, I've learned a huge amount about myself - and some of it I don't like and it doesn't sit comfortably with me - but I'm learning to change.  Learning to let go a bit, getting out of my comfort zone and learning to find out what actually makes me happy. zero49 Ladies Private Members club was scuppered by the pandemic so I had to pivot.  I studies hard and finished my Health Coach training and passed to become a Certified Primal Health Institute Graduate. Yay!  And The Primal Diva was born! Have a look - Food, Fitness and Fun to make life good and I'd LOVE you to join in. 

Pre 2020 we've kept ourselves so busy that we didn't have the time to explore what makes us tick, what living is really all about for us. 

So today, I invite you to take 5 and discover what your lessons 2020 taught you and what you're going to take with you into 2021. 

Wishing you a wonderful New Year filled with Health, Wealth and Happiness.

Karen
aka The Primal Diva

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.